INPACT Asia Pacific has been regarded by an international accounting bulletin as a unique accounting alliance in having established presence rapidly in Asia.
As Asia’s leading accountancy and business services alliance:
- Its members provide extensive business solutions to multi-nationals, listed companies, public enterprises, state-owned enterprises, SMEs and non-profit organisations.
- It is currently represented by over 30 independent member firms in Asia Pacific.
- It is represented globally through its affiliation with INPACT International and INPACT Americas, uniting about 150 member firms in 70 countries harnessing the talents of a team of over 3000 professionals in over 200 offices, ranking among the top 20 international networks.
- INPACT’s collective resources equip member firms to respond to the unique demands and challenges of today’s global marketplace.
- Each firm retains its autonomy and identity, maintaining the personal partner service to its clients, which is the hallmark of local member firms.
As the premier alliance in Asia our member firms are committed to providing the highest standards of professional excellence in service and management expertise to their clientele.
INPACT members share common values based on integrity, honesty, global view and the desire to deliver value with unmatched professionalism.